by Carol61
Explorer

how to transfer photos to my iMac,

I bought the xperia premium but i cant put my photos on my imac it keeps telling me im not connected what am i doing wrong

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: how to transfer photos to my iMac,

Hi @Carol61

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Have you tried the Sony Xperia companion?

That should allow you to connect your phone to your Mac and back up your content.

Please let me know how you get on.

Chris 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Connect the phone to the Mac by USB & explore for the DCIM folder.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Carol61
Explorer

Hi Chris i am still not having any luck with my phone or computer, i have got sony companion but i still cant do  out, its just keeps asying it cant connect to the computer, i dont know what else to do

Carol61

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Have you connected the phone to the PC with a USB cable?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to us, @Carol61.

Did you try using the cable as suggested by @XRaySpeX?

If that still doesn't work, do you have another spare cable that you could try?

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.