by jose1979
Visitor

how do I change my direct debit date from 10th to 11th of months.11th is my pay

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: how do I change my direct debit date from 10th to 11th of months.11th is my

Phone CS to move your billing date up a coupla days & your DD date will follow in step.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: how do I change my direct debit date from 10th to 11th of months.11th is my

Hi @jose1979

Thank you for joining our community 🙂

@XRaySpeX is right and you do need to please call us to get this sorted out.

I've just had to do this with another company, as bills coming out just before pay day are a no go area for me 🙂

Also here is some further information from our Make Or Set Up An EE Payment help and support pages.

Changing your Direct Debit payment date

You can change your Direct Debit payment date after you've received your first bill.

Just call us on one of these numbers:

• 150 from your EE phone
  • 07953 966 250 from any phone
  • +44 (0) 7953 966 250 if you're calling from abroad

Important information: You'll need to pay off any outstanding balance on your account before you can set up or change your Direct Debit. If you have an outstanding balance, you'll find all other ways to pay on this page.

Please note: If you have an active Direct Debit set up on your account, but you make a payment using any other method (i.e. credit or debit card, cheque, online banking) after your bill date, your monthly Direct Debit payment will still be taken in full.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.