by vandenberg80
Explorer

have Samsung S2, PAYG T-mobile sim;want to go on EE £5/mth package

How can I change my T-mobile PAYG-sim to an EE £5 per month package for calls-texts-internet . 

NOTE:  am currently an EE customer for landline/broadband..........I don't need to keep the old mobile number.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: have Samsung S2, PAYG T-mobile sim;want to go on EE £5/mth package

Hello @vandenberg80 here is a link where you can order an EE SIM with the £5 everything pack. 

https://shop.ee.co.uk/price-plans/free-sim

Once you you have received the SIM if you decide you do want to keep your number please call customer service on 150 from your new EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other with your new EE number and old T-Mobile number who can transfer the number/credit for you. 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @vandenberg80 here is a link where you can order an EE SIM with the £5 everything pack. 

https://shop.ee.co.uk/price-plans/free-sim

Once you you have received the SIM if you decide you do want to keep your number please call customer service on 150 from your new EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other with your new EE number and old T-Mobile number who can transfer the number/credit for you. 🙂

by vandenberg80
Explorer

TOM, thanks a lot; seems like THE solution, which I can use from my easy-chair. Really appreciate it.

Des

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @vandenberg80 come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.