Highlighted
by
Explorer

free galaxy ear buds

Hello,

I am looking to claim my ear buds as per the deal for ordering the S20 ultra. I ordered this on the 3rd March over the phone. 

I received the phone yesterday. 

On going to Samsung members app I have seen that a digital proof of purchase is required?

Is this simply a photo of the invoice that came in the packaging? I have no other sales invoices or in fact any paper work for my new phone. 

Will this be accepted for the free ear buds? There is nothing on the invoice to show I pre ordered on the 3rd march. 

Any help welcome. 😃

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Re: free galaxy ear buds

Hi,

I used the Members app and gave them a pdf of the till receipt and my original EE email saying it was on order. I took a photo of the receipt and pasted it into Word to be able to 'Print as a pdf' but there are a number of ways to save it. I did this just to make the file smaller but could have uploaded a photo.

The Members app automatically took the Ultra details for Samsung to check. Some other people have also used the delivery note/invoice that came with the phone.

I got a text to say it was being processed and then another one to say approved, 1 minute later. 

Just the long wait now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Hi,

I used the Members app and gave them a pdf of the till receipt and my original EE email saying it was on order. I took a photo of the receipt and pasted it into Word to be able to 'Print as a pdf' but there are a number of ways to save it. I did this just to make the file smaller but could have uploaded a photo.

The Members app automatically took the Ultra details for Samsung to check. Some other people have also used the delivery note/invoice that came with the phone.

I got a text to say it was being processed and then another one to say approved, 1 minute later. 

Just the long wait now.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by
Explorer

So in the end a simple photo of the invoice in the box and a screen shot of the email from EE saying what and when I bought was enough to get accepted for the buds. 

45 days to wait to get them. Lovely. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.