by acegstyle Investigator
Investigator

cant top up pay as you go

Ive been trying to top up my card via mobile app and it just takes me to ee homepage and freezes on login info ! cant top up and dont know what to do ! Any suggestions ?

14 REPLIES 14
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: cant top up pay as you go

Hello @acegstyle what happens when you try online through a browser will it let you then? If not try calling 150 from your PAYG phone and topping up using option 1. If these work then it may be a temporary problem with the app and should work later. Logging out and back in or deleting the app, restarting your phone then downloading it again should fix it.

If neither of these work then there may be a problem with your account. Please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8m) who can look into this and/or top up for you. Here is a link containing all the ways you can top up with EE PAYG. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/pay-as-you-go-top-ups/ways-to-top-up
Investigator

Okay. So far nothing have helped. I'll try calling tho.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Let me know how you get on if you can @acegstyle hopefully they can resolve this for you soon. 🙂
Investigator

Thank you very much . I definitely will keep you posted 👌
Investigator

So far I oy managed to top up via calling 150. But still my EE app is not
showing how much of what I have and I can't even check add ons nore
anything cuz of the app 😔😣😣😣
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @acegstyle good to hear you have been able to top up successfully. Try restarting your phone after you have topped up to refresh everything is the correct information displayed then? You can check your allowances at any time by texting the code AL to 150 or by using this link from your phones data (not WiFi) connection. :):

http://add-on.ee.co.uk
Investigator

Did restart and just now after nearly an hour it shows its renewed yet
instill can't get add ons nore boosts.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @acegstyle you can only choose a free boost after you have chosen three 30day packs or twelve 7day packs. More information on free boosts can be found using this link:

http://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/ee-free-boosts

You can purchase add ons by texting the relevant code for the add on you want to 150. Here is a link containing the PAYG add ons available on EE. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/pay-as-you-go-add-ons
Investigator

Link freezes for me 😔
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @acegstyle try another browser or device if you can or clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again. They are just help pages from the EE site they are working fine over here. Which add on do you want? 🙂
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@acegstyle wrote:
Link freezes for me 😔

If you are having trouble with a simple Help link, no wonder you are also having trouble logging into your MyEE as per your OP. It indicates there is something wrong with your connection. I'd start looking at changing your browser and/or changing your DNS.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

In these screenshots you can see what I get everytime I try to load
something via EE app .
by Grand Master
Grand Master

No screenshots posted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @acegstyle please see my first post in this thread on what to do about the app not working.

If deleting it, restarting your phone and reinstalling does not work please call customer service who can access your account and check for any faults. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.