by scotty15514
Visitor

cant confirm phone number so i can get PUK code

hi i recently put in 3wrong sim card pin attempts and now need the PUK however tells me on EE Site i need to register an account so i tried i verified email but cant get texts as phones blocked and need code but cant register account as need to receive code by text which i cant get and i dont have a landline to be able to ring from please help me with the PUK as ive been trying to unblock it from EE site and had roughly 2weeks of extras which are either now stopped or about too but cant get PUK and also cant do the live chat says not experienced to deal with pay as you go arrrrgh will i be able to ever unblock it and get my extras back please help as i have had to come the library to write this and check back later, thank you in advance

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: cant confirm phone number so i can get PUK code

Hello @scotty15514 sorry to hear you are having problems retrieving your PUK code. Because you are unable to complete the online refrigeration to retrieve it through there please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and help you further. 🙂 

1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: cant confirm phone number so i can get PUK code

Hello @scotty15514 sorry to hear you are having problems retrieving your PUK code. Because you are unable to complete the online refrigeration to retrieve it through there please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and help you further. 🙂 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.