by Deckard1 Investigator
Investigator

can't make calls on pay as you go

Just got a Pay as you go SIM but can't make calls.message says system busy try again . Texts in and out and calls in ok.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: can't make calls on pay as you go

Hello @Deckard1 thank you for confirming. In that case please call customer service on 0800 956 6000 from any phone using options 2, 4 who can access the account and check on the status of your migration from T-Mobile. Keep me updated if you can. 🙂

10 REPLIES 10
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Deckard1 sorry to hear you are having problems making calls. Try restarting the device to refresh your network connection and calling again. Have you tried calling another number just in case the the actual number you are calling is busy on another line? 

If the above do not work please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and check the line for you. Let me know how you get on. 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Good afternoon @Deckard1

Please do try @Profile closed great suggestions.

Just to check can you send and receive texts?

Also has this worked previously for you?

Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

by Deckard1 Investigator
Investigator

Hello Tom222, i have tried restarting and calling other numbers. I cannot call 150 from my mobile and have called the customer service number from my landline , on entering my mobile number i am told it is not an EE number. For context i have just moved to a Pay as you go pack from T-Mobile. EE does show on the lock screen.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Deckard1 how long ago did your T-Mobile number migrate over? The process can take up to 24hrs to complete and loss of services such as call/text and data services is normal during this time. Restarting your phone now and again can sometimes help speed things up. 🙂

by Deckard1 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Leanne-T , yes i can receive and send texts and receive calls. 1st time ihave used this and in contact with Tom222 now.

thank you.

by Deckard1 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Tom222, i changed over 6 days ago.

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Deckard1 thank you for confirming. In that case please call customer service on 0800 956 6000 from any phone using options 2, 4 who can access the account and check on the status of your migration from T-Mobile. Keep me updated if you can. 🙂

by Deckard1 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Tom222, problem now sorted by Customer services . It seems the account was not set up correctly on migration. 3/4 hr to figure out what was wrong but now able to make calls. Thank you .  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Deckard1

Thank you for coming back to let us all know the great outcome.

Have a tremendous weekend and we hope to see you posting in community again 🙂

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Deckard1 Investigator
Investigator

No probs' . thank you.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.