Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Android 12 update

Still waiting for EE to pull their finger out and release the update for s10 other people with an s10 but unlocked have got it and it seems to be everytime an update comes out EE is the last network to release it to paying customers as other networks...

waynes4 by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question regarding possible phone upgrade

Hi, seems like I am due an upgrade on my account, would like a new phone (still running with S7) but the problem is: I am happy with the monthly plan I have got and therefore don't want to change that. Does anyone know if it is possible to take advan...

chaslea by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung S10 question

I keep the volume of my phone switched off at work. Is it possible to individually assign volume to numbers so I know the call is an emergency. 

Marley15 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How do i get the free samsung watch?

Hi been with EE for a few years.   Just upgraded to a new samsung z fold phone 2 days ago and we were promised a free smart watch. How on earth do we find or get this?  Also I thought the phone came with a pen? Thanks

National lottery app

Why can't I use the national lottery app on my android phone anymore. It says it is blocked due to the settings. My parental settings are fine!

Galaxy s21

I have a new S21 but having problems with blue tooth. It fails to find some devices that were fine with my S10 and  with two that use apps it tells me "an app is needed to use this device". The app in question is installed and working but the phone d...

Geomac1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful