Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 72 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Upgrade time. Again,

Here I am again being made to jump through hoops to see how I can get fleeced with a super upgrade. I'm not looking for replies but ee say I have to come here as I can't see the deals unless I do,  have a nice day y'all

Resolved! Oneplus 7 Pro 5G GM1920 - Crashdump mode in 5G areas

Had a look online but appears this is an issue with Oneplus manufacturing & EE.  Whenever the phone enters a 5G zone the phone goes into a Crashdump mode, making the phone inoperable. Sometimes this happens every so often, other times it's every 5 mi...

JoshH001 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Changing sim on vacation

I'm going to Korea next month and need to use a Korean sim/number for covid reasons. I've tried checking if my phone is unlocked via the *#06# method but it keeps coming up with an error when entering the imei on the website checker. However, it show...

Jordycboy by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone just dies

Iv had my Samsung a71 since last year and for some reason my phone can be on 30% then suddenly will jump to 1% and died. Sometimes it will go down but usally it just cuts out  

Cant unlock ipho e to sell it

Hi I bought a I phone for my daughter as im a single mom he showed me it working and everything was fine untill I gave up to her and she tryed to add her details and couldnt pls help

Network unlock form error

Morning How can I get past this. I've tried on multiple devices/browsers but there is no way for me to continue. Thanks in advance.

Point Blur_Jan232022_001223.png
adrijohn by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unlocking a buzzard 2 signing in

i am trying to unlock my buzzard 2 but with the new/non ee card it wont let me log in soi am unable to enter the unlock code. i have the unlock code but i cant enter it. Help please

Upgrade

i've just had an upgrade to a Galaxy A12. The shop has put a new sim and copied all the numbers and apps across. How do I get my new phone working?

PCD by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful