Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Simlock on eSim

Hi, I have a question about simlock in apple iphone 13 pro max. Is it only on the real card, or both of them? (ESim) I need to use a eSIM card from another company. Thanks in advance.

KubeQ15 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S22 Ultra Delays - Update?

I upgraded last Sunday to the S22 Ultra and was not informed at any point about the delays. I've ordered the 256GB Black model and have now just checked the EE site and shows that it will be delivered as soon as it is in stock.  Any ideas on timescal...

Rubberjam by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Interchanging phones

I have a Motorola g4 and my wife has a Haewei h7 phone. We want to swop phones,…how do we do it? Can EVERYTHING on one phone be moved to the other, including ee phone no. and visa versa. or am I asking the impossible …..nano sim on Haewei and micro s...

jfostern by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Edge 20 lite upgrade still waiting

Upgraded to the edge 20 lite 24th Feb and still waiting for delivery ! I noticed the free ear buds offer ended 28th Feb. I can't claim them till I have the IMEI number off the phone ! Question one - how much longer will I have to wait for delivery qu...

Edwill by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! S22

Heyy! I pre-ordered the S22 on the 11th Feb and still haven't received it, when will I receive the phone? 

Battery life s22

Hi I was just wondering if anybody had an opinion on the battery life of their new s22 ultra?I traded in my s21 ultra but the battery life on this one just doesn't seem too good and it's not as if I'm on my phone from when I get up at 5am until 9pm s...

Jollyjo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S22 Preorder Deliveries

When is the standard S22 due to be delivered. Mine has been on pre-order since 11th Feb, and I keep seeing different delivery dates being mentioned. Is there a clear date that delivery should be expected?  

Shaniles by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Received email from mobile number

Hi I recieved a email from my partner but instead of her email address it had"44 then mobile number @mms.ee.co.uk" She has an I phone and i have an android. She sometimes emails me and it shows her email address. And sometimes she texts me from her m...

Tony1469 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: EE won't unlock phone

Hi.I am having problems unlocking my mobile wifi device since leaving EE with account closed at 0. I found your webpage https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/app/device-unlock and infuriatingly although it recognises the device after entering IMEI number it the...