Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Galaxy A21s

Hi, can someone advise me how to download an mp3 to my new phone as I need to change my Ringtone?   Kind Regards   George xxxxx.   [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]  

new phone blacklisted

My new pixel has never worked with my ee sim , i had issues from day 1 , tbh i gave up in the end as im not a patient person , anyways i thought i would give it another try , no sim card would work on it , even though its unlocked , so i did a blackl...

jambo4 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! SAMSUNG EE Region Code

I have an S20 Ultra bought secondhand. Can anyone advise which the correct region code is for an EE UK device BTC = UNITED KINGDOMO2I = UNITED KINGDOMO2U = UNITED KINGDOMORA = UNITED KINGDOMTMU = UNITED KINGDOMTSC = UNITED KINGDOMVOD = UNITED KINGDOM...

Resolved! My old phone was better.

I got an upgrade from the Oppo A9 to the Oppo A53s and, to be honest, my old phone was so much better. The new one is so slow and apps close on their own like the old one never did. Can I just go back to my old phone? Is it possible to just put my si...

S22

I upgraded to the s22 ultra 256gbI was hoping for an the best experience but it seems to be a huge let down, first the camera is shocking. Unless your in bright outside light and the things your taking pictures of are not not moving, otherwise its a ...

Matty91 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlocking Nokia C1-01

My elderly and very vulnerable father has a Nokia C1-01 pay-as-you-go phone. He has used it very happily for many years. Unfortunately, being very medically vulnerable, he was forced to shield throughout most of Covid-19 pandemic. As a result he had ...

deborahb by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Changing phones within 14 days

I Preordered myself the find x5 pro but was torn between it and the pixel 6 Pro, if I didn't like the x5 could I change it for a pixel 6 within the 14 days without paying another phone cost if they cost the same? 

Dljkl1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Galaxy A53

Hi - will the Samsung Galaxy A53 be available through EE? I notice it is neither available for pre-order, or shown as 'coming soon'?  Thanks.   

Jason_K by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful