Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Unlocking iPad Air 3 to any network

Hi I had an iPad Air 3 on a plan with EE, after the 2 years I ended the plan and now trying to get a sim only deal From another network however EE are saying when using the unlocking links that the iPad dose not belong to them, the only thing I can t...

Luciferc by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

OPPO S54 5g

My new phone Oppo S54 5g phone battery doesn't seem to be very good at all my last oppo lasted at least two days without charging this new one I seem to charge it every day. I have turned off the 5g, roaming, and location just using my own internet a...

Dingo22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrading

Every time I try to upgrade ( I'm due a standard upgrade) it either says there's no suitable tariffs available or it let's me choose one and then loops to the home screen without confirming any details.

Poor 4G Signal on A21s

4G works fine at my house ( about 37 megabit per second )But over at the families house it's really slow, like 1.5megabit per second I used the coverage checker on the EE website, and it says " You won't get 4G coverage here "Strange. As If I enter m...

VenoMx9 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

S10 locked after entering unlock code too many times

Hello Hoping somebody may be able to help please. I sold an out of contract Samsung S10 and provided the unlock code I'd been given by EE (from entering the IMEI code into the website) but the buyer has tried it too many times and the device is now s...

Samsung Galaxy A51 screen repair

Hi everyone,My girlfriend's daughter has a Samsung Galaxy A51 on my EE account. She's just dropped it and the top of the screen has various cracks, shown in the image. Could someone please tell me roughly how much it would cost for EE to repair it? T...

IMG20220420192442.jpg
carukia by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone locked

My EE mobile isn't working abroad, asking for sim lock password. It's meant to be open and trying to check with IMEI no,bgetting error message from EE. Please help

Bcious by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Shop repair third party

I'm the main account holder but I work away my partners phone has broken and customer service has said the shop won't repair her phone unless I'm the one who takes it in is this correct or any help 

Lenney by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful