Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Music

Anyone suggest a cassette to mp3 or flash drive converter.....

StevieD2 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Contract blacklist scam

Hi  I purchased a phone new and sealed (too good to be true looking back沈) in October 2020it’s now become blacklisted as the seller didn’t pay their contract! does anyone have any advice or have been through similar and know the best course of action...

Lochenz by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Galaxy buds pro

Just upgraded tonight and thought I would be able to get the buds as it said when upgrading but looking thought comments this has finished now is this right. 

Screenshot_20220426-183833_Samsung Internet.jpg
Mully1909 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Pixel 6 Pro E-sim error

I'm trying to replace my current sim with an esim with the same number. For some reason whether the sim is in or out the esim can't be downloaded to my device it just comes up with an error.  The question is if it is even possible to replace my physi...

hsidhu28 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I unlock my Nokia 3410 handset?

I would like to unlock my Nokia 3410 handset but am experiencing difficulties. It is working on EE network and I have the IMEI no. Can anyone advise please?

D_T by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Replacement phone

hi  I gave gotva replacement phone due to arrive soon as mine is damaged. it is being delivered buy dpd. do they need to take my damaged one when they delivered the new or can I send it back once I have transferred my stuff over.

marthann by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unlock samsung Galaxy S10+ to use in Italy

Hi, I bought a Samsung Galaxy S10+ with a EE contract that finished 1 year ago. Now I relocated to italy, but if I insert a new sim card I can't use the phone and it's asking me for an unlock code. I'm desperately trying to call the customer service ...

paolom by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Flip Z 3 experiencing screen black outs

Hi everyone, I started experiencing my phone restarting or shutting down randomly when i opened or closed my flip phone.It's got to the point where ive done everything Samsung has said, ive even factory reset it and the problem is still occuring.Seem...

saira11 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful