Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Samsung Galaxy Z fold3

Hi I am looking at changing my phone as not happy with network im with, but wondering if this phone is unlocked, I would use it as my main contract phone but would need to be able to swap my works sim in and out on days I work, which is on the networ...

Android 11 for Huawei P30 Pro

We were told a year ago that Android 11 was imminent for the Huawei P30 Pro. So, EE, a year on, where is it, as my phone is still on Android 10? See https://piunikaweb.com/2020/08/03/ee-uk-android-11-android-r-update-is-your-phone-eligible-and-suppor...

pnewest by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Galaxy S8 Ultra Keyboard

Hi there I have ordered a Samsung galaxy s8 ultra and I am just wondering when the keyboard is sent out that class with the offer online. Thanks 

Oneplus 9 pro

his anyone else having a problem getting the sim to be recognised on the above phone?

wn5 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Google assistant always thinks I am in Newcastle....

As the title says, when ever I ask "Where am I" or something simlar to the google assistant on my Samsung s21 Ultra, it seems to think I am in Newcastle. I have location services on for all things google. High precision mode etc but it still defaults...

Ludox by Skilled Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! EMUI 12 P30 PRO

Hey guys, so i have a P30 Pro and from what i see on the internet it says huawei released update to emui 12 in uk. I seen post with people from uk received it. But i didn't on ee. Any ideea when ee gonna give us the update?

SonyK by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful

URGENT! IMEI not recognised

I've paid off my Huawei P-smart 2019 contract with EE. As I moved to Sweden I also cancelled the contract with EE and was told my phone would be unlocked.  While setting up my new swedish provider I was notified that the phone is still locked to EE b...

Niklas1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Fold accessory pack

I received the accessory pack today but there is a mysterious metal clip looking thing with what looks like pins in it, its my first fold so not sure what it is or for 

Annabam by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Google Assistant on Galaxy Watch 4

If you have a GW4, you will have probably received the update for Google Assistant but be warned there are some issues with it, so would advise against using it. It seems it's been auto-installed but requires an update, so may need to disable it or f...

walkerx by Skilled Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful