Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

WiFi Calling with Pocophone F1

I have just moved from Smarty to EE PAYG with my Pocophone F1. Wifi calling worked fine on Smarty, doesn't seem to be working now on EE. I did pop my SIM in to an iPhone, and WIFiCall notification showed up straight away. Any suggestions? Thanks

Tekmad by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Broken phone and no insurance

Unfortunately I broken my s22 ultra yesterday its only a month and a half old and haven't got round to getting my insurance can I still take it out? And will they replace it straight away or do you have to have insurance for so long and what kinda ch...

Hope3 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Wifi Calling on Non EE Phone

I am looking to get a Samsung S22 Ultra directly from Samsung and move to a sim only plan with EE. My question is, with WiFi calling work?  

yas79 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Cant make or receive calls

My phone has a symbol of a circle with diagonal line. I cannot make or receive calls. I can use text and whatsapp. I have rebooted my phone and taken out the sim card and replaced but still not working. I am on a contract.

Dmc-10 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Emergency calls only

My phone has gone onto emergency calls only (bill is up to date) and I can't contact EE online chat.  I desperately need to make an urgent phone call to my son, can't even text him, (no landline) and I can't. Tried off/on, taking sim out.  Did order ...

Resolved! Linking all your family devices

Using Bluetooth can help you like all of your android Samsung devices for the family and control all device from one master mobile phone through EE family safety plan and share data from the My EE app.I hope you find this helpful and feel free to com...

Resolved! Samsung A30e keeps saying no SD card

My phone keeps saying SD card has been taken out and to restart it, when clearly it hasn’t.   It went for repair yesterday, but they couldn’t find any hard ware problems, so they updated software.  Problem is still persisting.  Any ideas?

Ju42 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful