Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

unlock sim network pin

I'm in the US for a while and want to use a local sim card in my EE phone but i need to unlock sim network pin - is there a quick way to do this as ideally i dont want to wait up to 10 days for this as here on business and its super inconvenient  - t...

Not happy with my phone! Samsung vs iPhone

Hey,I bought my Samsung Galaxy s21 a couple of months ago, and at the beginning, I was quite happy with my phone, but pretty much with every new week or month phone started to crash, battery was really good for like first 2 months ,now it drops low s...

Google virus alert

Has anyone received an alert from Google stating their pixel 6 has numerous viruses? Page seems dodgy asking to complete a two step process. 

New Phones and Plans

Any decent phones or plans coming out in the next month? Everything data-wise and new phone-wise is overpriced compares to other networks 

edwarhys by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Replacement Watch

Hi,  I have recently returned from my honeymoon in Turkey where I believe my Samsung Watch 4 was stolen. I have spoken to one of the advisors who has blacklisted the device but I was wondering what my options were in regards to getting a replacement ...

MB20222 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Oppo X5 lite

Recently upgraded to oppo X5 absolutely awful, keeps disconnecting Bluetooth every time a text or email comes through. Completely useless persevered since April but can't stick it any longer . Would ee do exchange or do I have to wait til contract en...

Thart2012 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful