Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Buying a new Samsung Galaxy phone

Hi,I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Android phone which I've had for a few years now.  As it only has 16GB internal storage, and I don't want to uninstall any apps I have, I'm practically out of storage space.  I can't even download any updates to m...

Oppo Find 3X Pro Dual SIM?

My understanding is that Dual SIM is supported on this device, but does anyone know if two nano SIMs can be used or is the second SIM an eSIM only?

New EE app

Hi When is the new EE app coming out on Samsung devices pleasThanks e     

Playstore location

I live on the Ilse of Man, playstore location is set to here and I can't change it. My husband has the same phone etc and his playstore is set to UK. I'm really restricted to what apps I can download...everything comes up as not available in your cou...

Gemlois by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Using Samsung watch with different provider

I've bought a new Samsung watch, but it's for my partner who's with O2. I get 4GB of data with it. Can she use the watch and data through me, even though she's with another provider? So she gets full use of the watch? Eg. Her texts and WhatsApps and ...

Samsung fold 3 black dot in the middle crease (big screen)

Hi all, I have a Samsung fold 3 on contract with EE. The phone is about 3 to 4 months old. A black dot has appeared out of nowhere on the main screen right on the crease. What are my options here with EE. Tried restarting several time no luck.  

WIN_20220309_10_42_27_Pro (2).jpg
ladida by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Forgotten pattern password

Hi. I've forgotten my pattern password on my Samsung S20Fe and am locked out.How can I factory reset as I've tried Samsung find my mobile unlock and Google's version.I am struggling to factory reset as I can't switch it off, to press the volume down ...