Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Damaged

Hello i cant see how i can claim on my insurance for damaged phone please

Cathyg68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Picture messages

Why are EE charging me for a free service re: Messenger sending pictures? It's nothing to do with EE I've had several previous charges and in the past been refunded so what's going on? Why do I have to keep messaging you EE?? 

Direct replacement

I've recently had a manufacturer problem with my phone so have had to call and discuss the problem, to finally get a direct replacement also charged for next day delivery, to have endless amounts of problems and issues to still being waiting and mess...

Shaylp by Valued Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

A53 performance is poor

I've received and starting using my new Samsung a53 5g. I find it's performance to be poorer than any. Phone I've owned despite reassurances from the ee salesman who persuaded me to chose this phone. Its lags horribly. 5g seems slightly worse than th...

Smokinson by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Screen cracked while charging

Hi , oppo16s while on charge screen cracked around speaker area , not happy , and NO , it wasn't dropped , am not happy , any1 else had same issue ?  

BIRIYANI by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New phone help

I'm thinking of getting a new phone.  Wot do you guys think I should get. A Samsung (A13.5G) or an (A22.5G). There both very similar. Carnt make my mind !

Resolved! Z fold 3 - factory screen protector fault

Hello community,Anyone knows how to get my Z Fold 3 immer screen protector replaced? I visited the EE store in Leeds Briggate, they advised that the screen protector bubble I have on my screen is not protected under warranty, can someone please enlig...

Apache by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Pixel 6 Pro Speakerphone issues

I've started experiencing issues with the hands free/speakerphone features of my device.When making calls via speakerphone the other party on the call can't hear me unless I switch to normal audio or if I'm using a Bluetooth device or carphone hands ...

posban by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful