Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Resolved! Phone MOT

My Samsung Galaxy A20e is now three years old. When my contract finished I switched to Sim Only.  The phone was working perfectly, but I took up the offer for an MOT two weeks ago, and went to my local store.Since then the phone performance has deter...

LizaMac by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Camera not working Samsung Galaxy S22

Hi,The camera on my new Samsung Galaxy S22 has all of a sudden stopped working. When I load the app it loads a black screen only and finally comes up with an error message saying "camera has stopped working" giving me the option to "wait, close or re...

My 2 PAYG phone Sims mixed up

Made the mistake of registering my wife's number on my credit card. Now when I add credit to my wife's phone, the credit pops up, AND it awards her on the app all of my unlimited minutes / calls, but back in the real world, her phone can't make calls...

S21 fe battery life

I've had the s21 fe just over a month but I'm having to charge it a couple of times a day. More then my old phone that was 2 years old. I'm not doing anything out the ordinary on it ....play some games watch a few videos but also not doing anything d...

Kazjaz50 by Investigator
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Battery swollen pixel 4

The battery seems to have swollen and pushed the back of the phone off. This happened while I was transferring data from one phone to another through the USB cable. Updating to a pixel 6, the pixel 4 seems to have swollen and I'm now wondering how sa...

IMG_20220915_211638.jpg IMG_20220915_211708.jpg
Isla by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Recycle and Reward Scheme

Hello, I've ordered a new phone to replace my Samsung Galaxy s20 5G so I've been looking into the Recycling Scheme, because my phone is in a great condition on the EE Recycling website I've been offered £130 but unfortunately I don't have the box or ...