Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Unlocking a Samsung s21 plus

Got IMEI 1 and 2 codes but when entering either of these to unlock the phone says there's a problem at EE end and to try again later? Any ideas?

Cav1904 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

5g

Hi.  I have a Google pixel 6 pro and I would like to turn off the 5g, when my phone has connected to 5g I can't use the internet I have apps for work that I need to use. I have watched tube videos and there is an option witch I haven't got?? Can anyo...

Sam82019 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

MyEE App not compatible with Xiaomi phones

Recently changed phones and couldn't log on to the MyEE App.  Uninstalled it and searched the Google Play Store for it to reinstall.  It's not visible on the Play Store from my Xiaomi phone. Confirmed with ee Tech Support that it's not compatible wit...

abayliss by Investigator
  • 18 replies
  • 13 Helpful

S22 screen damage

I dropped my s22 and screen has smashed and bottom of screen display is damaged to the point it only shows half screen. I have insurance not with EE who only offer refurbished replacement. Would EE repair it and does anyone know if it would be really...

DQ82 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WiFi hotspot

I connect my mobile to a WiFi connection. My TV/firestick is unable to connect directly to this WiFi. I can connect my TV/firestick to my phone's hotspot. I can't see any useage on my data. Am I using the WiFi? So won't receive any additional bills o...

Samsung Galaxy S21 wifi calling not enabled

So I bought my wife a Samsung Galaxy S21 abroad and am think of getting myself an S22. She has an EE sim, but we cannot seem to enable the wifi calling, there appears to be no option in settings. is there a way to do this, they were bought in Oman, p...

Expatal by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Utility Warehouse and Smart watches

I have a Samsung galaxy s22 and I'm wanting to get the galaxy watch 5, it says on here that I need a phone on the same network to connect it up. I'm with UW and they use ee, would this still work or do I need to be on EE properly? Thank you

Katet97 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful