by KC64
Explorer

apple music

I have tried to set up apple music 6m free membership as new EE customer. Followed instructions after texting MUSIC to 150. once clicking on link to verify account it took me to download screen for apple music. On doing this I got a choice of memberships where individual one says it was 3m free membership. I have clicked that option as best that applied and have been able to set up apple music on phone but now I don't know if I am getting 6m free membership and how do I know EE is paying for my data?

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Employee

Re: apple music

Hi @KC64 and welcome to the community.

The option you have chosen does sound like its the standards Apple 3 month free.

Can I get you to check that the mobile number is displayed correctly in the phone:

• Settings>About Phone>My Phone Number.

Many thanks,

Lee

by KC64
Explorer

Thanks - have checked and the number showing is the original temporary number i was given when buying the phone on contract. I had an existing orange number I wanted to transfer phone to which has happened but the  number showing in my number is the older one 

by
EE Employee

Hi @KC64

Thank you for your reply, please do speak to customer services to have a network refresh placed onto your account to rectify the number.

Customer services will be able to assist in how to get the streaming working for you.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.