by printerman123 Investigator
Investigator

Xperia 1 streaming problem

can't stream YouTube....prime or anything ....works for few seconds... then buffers then starts but with no sound..... and does it after exactly same amount of time b4 buffers....if i go on to airplane mode then off it works fine........but  only for short time..... tried in various areas that I knew worked fine with last phone and wife's phone streams same stuff fine...... also any settings to increase be brightness?.... style apps open and brightness is brilliant..... other apps screen is dull

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Xperia 1 streaming problem

Hi @printerman123 

• Make sure your apps are updated
  • Are you using WiFi or EE 4G network?
  • Are you pay monthly or PAYG?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Investigator

all apps updated

contact

4G....full signal

YouTube etc stops exactly same place every time .. then starts no sound.... same with prime etc...sat in car  and wife's phone... on EE played exactly same thing perfect...Sony zx premium.....

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @printerman123 

You probably want to check out the official Sony forums as there seems to be many people with issues over 4G etc. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @printerman123

Welcome to the EE Community 🙂

Is your phone on the latest software?

Have you been able to follow the advice from @Northerner and look at the Sony forum?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Investigator

everything up to date.....etc etc ..... makes phone next to useless other than calls and texts... and I could buy a PAYG handset for my monthly contract please price for that

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @printerman123

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I have sent you a private message for further information, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.