by Laura2025
Explorer

Will paying my phone bill decrease my early upgrade fee

Every month i pay my phone bill with this come off the early upgrade fee? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Early upgrade fee

Yes, it will. Every month you pay your contract reduces your early upgrade fee as this is proportional to the no. of months remaining on your contract.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES 4
by Laura2025
Explorer

Early upgrade fee

Every month i pay my phone bill will this come off the early upgrade fee? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Will paying my phone bill decrease my early upgrade fee

@Laura2025  Sorry but no it will not. Your  bill is for your line rental and any cost for your current device,  when you upgrade you need to pay any upgrade fee that goes towards the new device purchase.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Early upgrade fee

Yes, it will. Every month you pay your contract reduces your early upgrade fee as this is proportional to the no. of months remaining on your contract.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Re: Will paying my phone bill decrease my early upgrade fee

Hi @Laura2025 and welcome to the community.

Your early upgrade fee will decrease on a monthly basis.

Paying your monthly bill in on lump sum i.e July,August and September line rentals together will not reduce your fee, it will place a credit onto your bill.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.