by Jayrose Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Why no hype and promotions on new samsung s8 and s8 plus being launched this wee

No preview or even registering for interest in the latest release this week. Why is this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Why no hype and promotions on new samsung s8 and s8 plus being launched this

Hi and welcome to the Community @Jayrose

Please do pop over to our Coming Soon Page as you can register your interest for the Galaxy Unpacked Event.

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Why no hype and promotions on new samsung s8 and s8 plus being launched this

Hi and welcome to the Community @Jayrose

Please do pop over to our Coming Soon Page as you can register your interest for the Galaxy Unpacked Event.

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

As @Lee_H has put there is a coming soon page. You can register for the S8 and S8+ here.

But that is all they can do. All networks only have this. No one knows what is coming out with the S8 (I'm hoping finally Samsung Pay) They can't offer promotions on it yet when they know noting about it. Everythig about the S8 is basically just rumours and hear say at the moment.

The promotion will most likely be what they normally do. A free Samsung VR.

I'm not keen on the VR and I don't need a Gear Fit that they also have done. As I have the Gear S3

Samsung website also has nothing other than registering your interest in the unpacked event.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Haha @Chris_B is your company printing these?

The S8+ is not a Rumour that is set in stone but the insides are not set in stone of what has been released.

S8+ is what I'm going for.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.