by Mo18 Contributor
Contributor

Why my account is closed

I had 2 times wrning from some where since my bank ccount has been blocked for providing more security because dash board communinty has taken money from my account and i did now that company can you explain if there is related to ee please

10 REPLIES 10
by Mo18 Contributor
Contributor

Why my account is closed

Why my account has been closed?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Why my account is closed

EE has nowt to do with your bank a/c. Did you keep paying your EE contract on time & in full? If not, your credit rating may have been spoiled & as a knock on effect your bank may have decided to close your a/c but they would have written to you clearly what was happening, Perhaps these are the warnings you had.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Mo18 Contributor
Contributor

I owe you i want to change account no that you can take payment

Hi i want to give another bank account that you can take the amount that i owe you

by Mo18 Contributor
Contributor

I want to give the amount by another carf

i want provide you another bank account that you can receive the amount that still i owe yiou

by Mo18 Contributor
Contributor

I want to give the amount by another carf

I want to give you the payment i owe you frm this bank account

XXXXXXXX sort code XXXXXX

[MOD EDIT: Please don't post personal information in the public forum, thanks]

by Mo18 Contributor
Contributor

Changing account no

I want togive you the oayment that iowe you  how cani do that

by Mo18 Contributor
Contributor

I want togove you noy.the acc no

I want togive you the oayment that iowe you  how cani do that

by Mo18 Contributor
Contributor

My bank accounthas blovked so i want to give you another bank details the amount

I noticed that my bank account is blocked for poviding more security so i want to give you another bankndetails that u take the amount that i owe u 

Thnks

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My bank accounthas blovked so i want to give you another bank details the am

@Mo18   You need to give that to customer service as this is a public forum that has no access to your account. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Why my account is closed

Hi @Mo18 

I see you've posted a few times about this, but I'll reply here.

Please contact our Mobile Care team as soon as you can so that they can look into this and get something sorted.

Let us know how you get on.

Chirs

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.