by Woodhead93 Investigator
Investigator

Why is my Pixel 2 xl upgrade order not showing on my account?

Hi there, I have pre ordered the pixel 2 xl on the 4th of October and did recieve a confirmation email with a tracking number. However when I log in the EE website there is no mention of my pre order and When I track the order is still says awaiting confirmation. I'm a little worried that I won't recieve my device when i should as release isn't far off.

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Why is my Pixel 2 xl upgrade order not showing on my account?

Hi @Woodhead93

Welcome to the community. 🙂

As you have had your confirmation email and have your tracking number, the order is definitely there.

Once we have more information, the order tracker will update with a delivery date.

DPD will also contact you the day before delivery.

Chris

by Woodhead93 Investigator
Investigator

Hi there,

It's now monday and my order still says awaiting confirmation, I ordered this as soon as physically possible on the 4th of October at around 8:25pm and it was available from 8pm that day. I can see other users have recieved confirmation of orders and delivery dates and some people's orders have been delayed. Can anyone look into this for me as I will not be happy if I don't recieve my phone on release date. Order number is xkn240769067.

Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Woodhead93

Thank you for coming to see us again 🙂

Once we have more information, the order tracker will update with a delivery date.

DPD will also contact you the day before delivery as @Christopher_G has previously advised.

We have no account access in community, so if you would like to live chat or give us a quick call to discuss your order, please do so at your convenience.

However, I would advise the latest information will be updated in the order tracker.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.