by Teridahl265 Investigator
Investigator

Why havent i had emails or messages about my upgrade

I ordered an upgrade from my sim only contract to the huwawei p30 got an order number but no emails or texts and it eont let me track the order

8 REPLIES 8
Investigator

Upgrade

I ordered an upgrade from my sim only contract to the huwawei p30 got an order number but no emails or texts and it eont let me track the order

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Upgrade

Hi @Teridahl265 

may I ask how you ordered? Was it online or over the phone?  Also, are you having it delivered to home or via store pick up? 

If you ordered online, it usually gives an estimate to delivery times. Downloading the DPD app is helpful as when EE book a delivery slot, the app sends you a notification of when you can expect your parcel. 

For peace of mind, you can always call 150 and an advisor can help you with the current status of your order. 

Investigator

I ordered it online and to have it delivered to my house

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Investigator

On friday. I have an order reference number xko.... but it isnt the correct number for dpd. And ee website wont let me track it

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Teridahl265 

As @Watkins07  said, give EE a call on 150 and check your order is still on track, if the tracker isn't working.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Teridahl265 The XKN number is just a order number it’s not a tracking number. EE have have taken your order but have not processed it to give you a tracking number.  I would call customer services just to check the order has gone through correctly as sometimes EE might need to speak with you about the order. 

by
EE Community Team

Hi @Teridahl265,

Welcome to the community 🙂

As soon as your order is full processed by our team, you will receive confirmation and your tracking number.

Our customer care team will be able to check your account and give you an update on your order process.

Let us know how you get on once you have spoken to them.

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.