by WWR5

Why has more data been added to a contract that ceased 02/08/19. Will I be charg

Why is my contract still active even tho it ended on the 02/08/19 with added 5 GB!!!!?? It's 3GB in my contract.

Last bill for July/August ( resets 11th) has been paid

Need finalisation and to cease communication.

As off 11/08/19 SKY MOBILE customer.

3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Why has more data been added to a contract that ceased 02/08/19. Will I be c

Hello @WWR5 ,

Welcome to the community,

I would advise you to ring customer service to get this sorted, as here in the community there is no access to any account. It also depends when you cancelled your contract, as you have to give 30 days notice to cancel.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Why has more data been added to a contract that ceased 02/08/19. Will I be c

Did you cancel your contract? These contracts don't just end. After the min. term they just carry on on a month's notice basis until you explicitly cancel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @WWR5

Welcome to the community.

Did you get a PAC and transfer your number to Sky?

If not, did you call us to cancel the contract giving 30 days' notice?

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.