by LienLeposj

Where can I find

from EE  lists of my old incoming and outgoing calls? I want to look for a particular number from April 2018

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Where can I find

Hi there @LienLeposj

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you have itemised billing on your account each month that you pay extra for, give us a call on 150 we will see if we can get you a bill sent for April, there would be a charge for this.

If you don't have itemised billing set up, we would not be able to send you a list of the numbers you have called.

Leanne.

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi there @LienLeposj

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you have itemised billing on your account each month that you pay extra for, give us a call on 150 we will see if we can get you a bill sent for April, there would be a charge for this.

If you don't have itemised billing set up, we would not be able to send you a list of the numbers you have called.

Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

However you'l get no list of incoming calls.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.