by Laurenshelby93
Explorer

When will the samsung update be available for the Samsung Galaxy s6 edge plus?

Hi 

Im just wondering when the new samsung update will be available for my phone, all other apps such as the internet etc have updated and logo changes have appeared due to them updating but when i look to update my phone it says i have the latest updates installed when i dont.

My Mother has the same handset and shes had the update for a few months now its an unlocked device.

When will EE be releasing the update? 

Current version showing: G928FXXS3BWA7/G928FOXA3BPJ3/G928FXXU3BQA1 

Android version 6.0.1 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: When will the samsung update be available for the Samsung Galaxy s6 edge plu

Hi,

@Laurenshelby93

No one have have this information here when updates will be ready to download you will get a notification on your phone  to download. 

Many Thanks 

by Laurenshelby93
Explorer

Re: When will the samsung update be available for the Samsung Galaxy s6 edge plu

Do you work for EE?

Im fully aware that you get an notifcation on your phone when the update is available im asking if anyone knows when it will be? 

So ill just sit back and wait a few more months compared to others on different mobile networks makes sense. 

Dont think ill stick with samsung or ee when its time for my contract to end. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi,

@Laurenshelby93

I am also a customer like you and EE will never tell you a date when it will be. 

Many Thanks 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Laurenshelby93,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Sorry, but I don't have an estimated date for when Samsung will roll out the update to the EE version of the S6.

As @tahirmian said, as soon as it's available, you will be the first to know via a notification on your phone.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.