Highlighted
by
Visitor

When will my watch be delivered?

Hi I ordered a galaxy active 2 watch on 19.05.2020 an recieved a confirmation e-mail but have not heard a single thing since. When trying to track it gives you no information. Have had no other e-mails or texts from DPS regarding a delivery. So wondering when I will actually receive this? Please dont just tell me to call 150 as I have tried this and sat waiting for ages to talk to someone. Your website shouldnt say will be dispatched with in a day when this is clearly not the case. I can see from other posts this has happened to alot of people. If when ordering it said dispatched between 5-7 days then that would be better, if it is true. It also states your not having any problems with deliveries, so what is going on? And when can I realistically expect my watch?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: When will my watch be delivered?

Hi @Fiofrsr

Thanks for posting on the community.

I am sorry to hear you have not received your watch.

If you have not received any update since you placed the order and this is showing in stock on the EE Shop, we will need to check this for you.

Our Mobile Care team are the best people to get your order looked into, if you can try calling us again on 150, or if you select EE on our get in touch page and a chat option will show when an agent is available.

We’re doing everything we can to help our customers and look after the wellbeing of our people during the Coronavirus outbreak.

Our contact centres in the UK and Ireland are open to help keep you connected, but we have fewer people available to take your calls

Thanks.

Leanne.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
by
Solution

Hi @Fiofrsr

Thanks for posting on the community.

I am sorry to hear you have not received your watch.

If you have not received any update since you placed the order and this is showing in stock on the EE Shop, we will need to check this for you.

Our Mobile Care team are the best people to get your order looked into, if you can try calling us again on 150, or if you select EE on our get in touch page and a chat option will show when an agent is available.

We’re doing everything we can to help our customers and look after the wellbeing of our people during the Coronavirus outbreak.

Our contact centres in the UK and Ireland are open to help keep you connected, but we have fewer people available to take your calls

Thanks.

Leanne.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I ordered a watch on the 5th June and it has stated confirmed its on it's way and now had nothing since...

Can someone check this please.

Thanks

John

Highlighted
by

Hi @JohnConder66

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you had a text or email to say your watch has been dispatched?

If so, you will get a text from DPD to let you know when this will be delivered to you 🙂

If you have not had a text or email, could you let me know which watch you have ordered including colour and size?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I ordered the pink gold Active 2 watch, 40mm... added it to my plan £20 a month..I have had one email to say order confirmed and nothing else... I have an order number but not been dispatched. 

Thanks

John

Highlighted
by

Hi @JohnConder66

Thanks for coming back to me.

The watch is showing in stock, and usually dispatched within one day, to get your order looked into please give us a call on 150.

Our Mobile Care team can check your account for you and give you an update 🙂

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.