When will Huawei mate 10 be coming to EE

when will Huawei mate 10 be coming to EE

10 REPLIES 10
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: When will Huawei mate 10 be coming to EE

Hi @benjieford

Welcome to the community. 🙂

I don't currently have any information on that. Keep an eye on our coming soon page.

You can register your interest on their too (scroll down to the bottom of the page).

Chris 🙂

by dmcavoy Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

Are there any more updates on this? It's already being listed on competitors sites as being available before the end of november? 

I'm currently able to upgrade but would be interested in knowing if I should wait a bit longer before making a choice. 

Thanks

by
EE Employee

Hi @dmcavoy

Any information would be updated via the link given above by @Christopher_G.

Many thanks,

Lee

by dmcavoy Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Lee_H

That's my point, there's nothing at the link above but the phone is already listed on several other competitors websites, one of which even has a ship date of 17th November. So I would expect that EE would have something up by now? 

If there's a definitive Yes or No response as to whether they are getting it in then I would like to know so I can move ahead with my upgrade. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @dmcavoy

This is information I could not provide you with unfortunately.

Many thanks,

Lee

by dmcavoy Investigator
Investigator

When will Huawei mate 10 be coming to EE

So there's seems to be conflicting information going about on this. 

Went into an EE store yesterday and was told that they had heard from their Huawei sales rep that the Mate 10 Pro will NOT be coming to EE. 

However after speaking to the EE upgrade team on the phone today they seem fairly confident that it could be available come next Friday (17th) when it launches, and that because there's not as much demand (because it's not an Apple or Samsung) they haven't made it available for preorder. 

If anyone could confirm or deny any of this that would be great. If not, I'll be down to Carphone Warehouse next week. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @dmcavoy

I have looked further into this for you.

Currently we will not be ranging the Huawei Mate 10 Pro through our direct channels.

However the Huawei Mate 10 Pro will be available on EE via indirect channels like Carphone later this month.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Gaz_84
Explorer

Is there a possibility in future it will be available?

If not and i had to goto carphone what would happen to my friends and family discount? Would i lose the discount. 

Thanks Gaz 

by Gaz_84
Explorer

Any info on my comment @Lee_H

Thanks Gaz

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gaz_84

We have a brilliant range of phones on the EE network and we're always looking into what our customers want. Currently we will not be ranging the Huawei Mate 10 Pro through our direct channels.

If you upgrade through Carphone Warehouse, the friends and family will be removed from your account.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.