by RachDean Investigator
Investigator

When will EE sell the Titanium Grey S9 direct? Exclusivity was only until 28/08

Carphone Warehouse apparently only had the colour exclusivity for 8 weeks on the titanium grey Samsung Galaxy S9. Any idea when I will be able to get the grey phone directly through EE?

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: When will EE sell the Titanium Grey S9 direct? Exclusivity was only until 28

@RachDean  Probably never or EE would of had it by now. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: When will EE sell the Titanium Grey S9 direct? Exclusivity was only until 28

Hi @RachDean

Why not just upgrade via CPW is you want that colour? 

I share @Chris_B view as it's 6/7 months maybe until the S10 is due out, that's the next big thing 😉

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @RachDean.

Welcome to the community.

You could register on our coming soon page to get the latest updates on Samsung devices.

Just select the manufacturers that you want to be updated on 🙂

Jon

by RachDean Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for your reply. The upgrade prices are ridiculous compared to the new contract prices but ideally I would have liked to stay with EE and keep my number. Looks like I'll have no option but to change network.
by RachDean Investigator
Investigator

Thanks @Jon_K...will do

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.