by BigTanny444 Investigator
Investigator

When registering for 6 month free apple MUSIC I only get the option for 3 months

Do u use the 3 months free apple first ??

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: When registering for 6 month free apple MUSIC I only get the option for 3 mo

Hi @BigTanny444

Thanks for coming here 🙂

To take advantage of the EE offer, you need to text MUSIC to 150 and follow the set up instructions in the texts sent to you afterwards.

The 3 months you are describing are from apple directly and you can only have one running at a time,

So please follow my advice and you will be listening to the hit parade in no time.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Investigator

Re: When registering for 6 month free apple MUSIC I only get the option for 3 mo

Thanks I have followed the link provided via text message and it takes me to the apple app where my only option is three month trial where I have to register for apple

by
EE Community Support Team

That's strange, @BigTanny444

Please check to make sure that your phone number shows correctly in your settings:-

• iPhone – Tap Settings>>> Phone>>>My Number
  • Android – Tap Settings>>> About Phone>>>My Phone Number

Have you taken advantage of an EE Apple Music offer before?

Are you an EE pay monthly customer?

Chris

Investigator

The original number for this new phone is showing in the settings not my current number that I have ported.

I have never had an apple account.

I'm a monthly payment account holder with EE as of Wednesday

I have registered for apple MUSIC now but I'm unsure how they will know I'm a EE customer with 6 months free ??

by
EE Employee

Hi @BigTanny444

If the original number is showing, please do give customer services a quick call for to perform a network refresh to correct the number.

Once this has been corrected, please do go to http://itunes.apple.com/carrier.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.