by vithusel Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

What is the possibility of having a Status feed for major udpates to EE phones.?

This is just a suggestion for EE. I have been told that EE is unable to provide exact dates for when a major software update will be release for phones. I completely understand this. But why could we not have a system where we get general updates on the progress for the releasing of the software. For instance, 1st stage testing or awaiting build from manufacturer. I know we dont pay for the updates for our phones but it would be a nice feature to have as well as decreasing the amount of people getting annoyed about how long an update will take to come to their phones. They could just search it up and see its being worked on not just be left to guess if or not they will ever recieve an update.

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Employee

Re: What is the possibility of having a Status feed for major udpates to EE phon

Afternoon @vithusel

This is something we've had a lot of feedback on from community members.

We have taken all your feedback on board and sent this to the relevant teams.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Re: What is the possibility of having a Status feed for major udpates to EE phon

What i great idea 😉

I put this to EE a few months ago and have been told work is happening for something like this i just have to watch this space.....

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.