Highlighted
by Gill245 Investigator
Investigator

Voicemail

If I don't Save my voicemail after listening to it, does the message automatically delete? When I went back in to voicemail, it said there weren't any messages. (the original connection cut off before I could press anything...)

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Re: Voicemail

Hi @Gill245,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Were you able to retrieve the voicemail again after @BrendonH and @XRaySpeX advice?

We have a great article with everything you need to know about your Voicemail on EE if you need any further support.

Please come back and let us know how you got on.

Alex 🙂

7 REPLIES 7
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Because you already started listening to it it won't be a new message.

It should then let you press 1 to listen to messages. 

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Listened msgs are kept for 7 days. Unlistened msgs are kept for up to 21 days. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Hi @Gill245,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Were you able to retrieve the voicemail again after @BrendonH and @XRaySpeX advice?

We have a great article with everything you need to know about your Voicemail on EE if you need any further support.

Please come back and let us know how you got on.

Alex 🙂

by Gill245 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks. I did try pressing 1 or re-entering voicemail in a number of ways. It just says "There are no messages in your mailbox". 

by Gill245 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks. Yes, I recognise that it won't be a new message any longer. It just says, "There are no messages in your mailbox". It does not give an option to listen to saved/old/any messages. It used to.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Could you have pressed '3' after listening to it? That would delete it for good.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Gill245 Investigator
Investigator

I suppose it is possible. I didn't knowingly do so, but could have cheek-pressed??!! I think I must have deleted it, as there doesn't seem to be any message or options being offered at all. That's not what usually happens! Thanks. 😊

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.