by Sharoona Investigator
Investigator

Upgraded to S10 from S7 and can't connect to underground wifi. Tried everything.

Had perfect connection on my old S7 to the london underground wifi but just upgraded to the S10 3 days ago have not managed to connect since Friday.

Have spoken to customer services 3 times and they keep sending me the password code via text which is still not working. It just tells me to call customer services! Getting really annoyed now!

Anyone else had this problem after upgrading to the S10.

I've removed the London Underground wifi add on on my account and will add it back on after 24 hours. If this doesn't sort out the problem then EE have a serious problem!

Help anyone?!!

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
by tjsmiffy Investigator
Investigator

Re: Upgraded to S10 from S7 and can't connect to underground wifi. Tried everyth

Try changing the EAP method to SIM - that worked for the S8+ I had previously. 

by Sharoona Investigator
Investigator

Re: Upgraded to S10 from S7 and can't connect to underground wifi. Tried everyth

I tried this when i spoke to someone at Customer Services. Didn't work unfortunately!

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Sharoona

Welcome to the community 🙂

I am sorry to hear this is still not working, I can understand your frustration. 

Please follow the advice of adding the London Underground WiFi service back to your account in 24 hours. 

If this does not resolve it, please be sure to come back to me here on the community!

Thanks, 

Katie

by Sharoona Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I removed the add on for the London Underground wifi from my account online and it now says that it will end on the 26th March.

Wifi still doesn't work for me on the underground and i don't want it to end on the 26th March but there's no way of adding it back on!

This is a real pain.

I've never had this problem with it before, have only ever been with EE (from the 0ne 2 one days) and am really not happy that the most up to date phone is having this problem!

My next step is to take it to a Samsung shop as the guys at the EE shop i went into yesterday were pretty unhelpful tbh.

Thanks.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Sharoona

Thanks for coming back and keeping us updated. 

I have sent you a private message for further information. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

by Sharoona Investigator
Investigator

Hi Katie,

I saw your pm, i can't see where to reply!

Who are the outbound team?

thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.