by Sensiblejan Investigator
Investigator

Upgrade

Ordered my upgrade on Tuesday 17th but the order hasn't been confirmed yet but I haven't had any information about why. What should I do?

8 REPLIES 8
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Upgrade

Call EE?

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Sensiblejan you can find out everything you need to know about tracking and delivery of your EE order here:

http://ee.co.uk/help/getting-started/joining-ee/order-tracking-and-delivery

Do you have your XKN order reference number yet? You should have received it in a text or email after placing the order. 🙂

Investigator

I have my Xing number but when I track it all it says is that awaiting confirmation is the latest update. Thank you for your help.

Sent from Samsung tablet.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Sensiblejan awaiting confirmation means EE do not yet have a delivery date for your order. When they do you should receive a confirmation text or email and the order tracker should be updated.

For queries relating to your order specifically please contact customer service who can assist you further:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sensiblejan

Welcome to the community. 🙂

@Profile closed is correct, it sounds like the order has been processed and we're awaiting confirmation of the delivery.

What device did you order?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris 🙂

Investigator

Pleased to say I've just received a message saying my phone is on it's way. Thank you for your help. Yippee.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Sensiblejan I am pleased to hear your order has been updated and you have received your delivery text.

Enjoy your new device when it arrives. The community are here for you if you need any help setting up or getting started with it. 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Very pleased to hear this @Sensiblejan.

Enjoy your new phone 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.