by Imapwr Contributor
Contributor

Upgrade free

Last week it was £505 for early upgrade. Now today after looking at the S10 it saying £590. How is that?.

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Upgrade free

Hi @Imapwr

Prices change with new offers discounts especially on pre orders/announcements.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Were those prices for the same phone? Do they include the upfront cost of the new phone or just the actual early upgrade fee?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Imapwr.

Is this the fee that's showing in your MyEE Account?

As @XRaySpeX has mentioned, does the more recent fee include an upfront cost for the phone?

Jon

Highlighted
by Imapwr Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

it is a early upgrade price, pay £590, then start a new 24 month contract £80 upfront and £63 a month, also trade in on my phone is £195, samsung s8, yet Samsund offer £250.

EE have been great with me, but I thought they would do a better deal than that,

like take my phone back that is only 2 months old(was replaced) and restart my 24 month contract.

My contract is worth £88/£98 a month, if had a new 24month would take it to £110/£120, plus EE would have a Samsung S8 to put out on as good as new deal.

would it be worth me calling them and asking, or just suck it up and stick with the S8 and get the Samsung S11 by the time my contract ends.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

If the phone was replaced it isnt just 2 months old.

You dont get a brand new phone as a replacement it's a refurbished. 

If you want to upgrade early you have to pay the fee.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 10 Beta)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Imapwr

As @BrendonH said, if you're looking to upgrade before your eligibility date, there is a fee to do so. This will reduce month on month by the monthly cost of your plan, as you pay it.

If you're interested in going ahead, I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions