by Dan696269 Investigator
Investigator

Upgrade Help Please

Hey all, im due an uograde but i have a couple of questions i need answering. 

Im currently happy with my phone and my contract, but could do with a cash boost. Is it possible to get an upgrade and sell the phone? Obviously there may be additional monthly fees dependant on the phone, but is this possible? Ive had a look through the eeup page but cant seem to find what im looking for. Any help appreciated, thanks

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Upgrade Help Please

@Dan696269   Under the terms of the contract that you will be agreeing to your not allowed to sell the device for the first six months of having the device as you're still purchasing the device from EE.   

by Dan696269 Investigator
Investigator

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. Thought asmuch. Second question, just been to what upgrades they have for me now my 2 year contract is up and theyre offering me a samsung galaxy edge 7 with the watch for over £50 a month, yet Vodafone offer a better deal for £47? I aint playing companies against each other as im happy with EE, but surely an "upgrade" should be a good offer to someone whos been with you for 2 years? My upgrades im being offered aint upgrades at all, theyre just new contracts, or am i missing something? Cheers

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dan696269  That's all it is a new contract.   Customer loyalty stopped a long time ago as device prices started to increase. The networks are not going to pay part of any device just so you upgrade with that network.   

Its also best to call customer services to see if you can get a better deal as not all tariffs are advertised.  Wink wink.  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.