iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + 4G)
Highlighted
by
EE Community Manager

UPDATE: Samsung Galaxy Note8 - Get yours with EE today!

[ Edited ]

At EE we’re thrilled to announce the brand new Samsung Galaxy Note8, an absolute powerhouse of a device with cutting-edge features you won’t find on any other smartphone.

Technologically advanced, durable and drop-dead gorgeous, Samsung’s latest is now available to on EE – the superfast network with 4G coverage in more places than any other.  

Get the Samsung Galaxy Note8 >

samsung_note_8_980x980_v2.png

Key features include:

• Quad HD 6.3” Infinity Display – perfect for photos, movies and BT Sport
  • New and improved S-Pen – make light work of everything you do, from hand writing messages to creating incredible art
  • 12MP Dual Pixel camera with F1.7 lens – create crisp, professional-standard photography
  • Bixby – alleviate the life-admin with your very own virtual assistant
  • Ultra-robust Gorilla Glass 5 – meaning you’re more protected against drops and screen cracks than ever before
  • Hyper-secure iris scanner – keep your personal info safe and sound, with iris scanning that’s 200x more secure than fingerprint security

And with the Samsung Galaxy Note8 on EE, you’ll also get superfast 4G speeds and the very best coverage with WiFi and 4G Calling.

31 REPLIES
by
Star Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note8 - pre-order yours with EE today!

by
Contributor

Are you doing any "special" upgrades for those of us who upgraded to the Note 7 then downgraded again... That would be good, to be able to upgrade now instead of waiting for another year.

Do let us know...

Thanks

John

by
Established Contributor

I had the same thought as @jjmills.

Exactly a year ago some of us went through the Note7 saga which ultimately saw most us (including me) ending up a Galaxy S7 Edge instead of the Note7 but on the same price plan. Not to mention the fact that accessories and extras for the Note7 were also not refunded.

I guess we're just forgotten about now and we won't receive any opportunity to give our unwanted S7 Edge (or similar) phone back and get the Note8.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi All,

We’ll be calling EE customers, who purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note7 directly from EE last year, in the coming months with a special Note8 offer.

We’ll be able to share more information directly with these customers when we call them.

If purchased not via EE you should speak to the company from who you made the purchase from.

Many thanks,

Lee

by
Explorer

@Lee_H So does that mean i should not pre-order the Note 8??

by

Hi @ash786i

Thanks for posting in community Smiley Happy

In terms of pre-ordering the new device, that is down to your own personal choice if you would like to or not.

In terms of the offer we’ll be able to share more information directly with these customers when we call them.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

by
Established Contributor

@Richard_C is this offer only for customers who received and had the note7 recalled or does it include people who preordered and never received it? 

by
Valued Contributor

I pre-ordered the note 8 a few days ago, what are the chances of this being shipped earlier than the 15th just like a lot of other companies are doing?

by

Hi @UnawareCaesar

Yes, this offer will include all customers that pre-ordered, whether they received one and returned it or not.

Hi @JayAllum

I know you have pre-ordered and are looking forward to getting a hold of the handset.  It will be able to order from 15th September and you will recieve notification when it will be winging it's way to you.

Have a look at the Where's my EE order? support article for some additional information.

Cheers guys.

Richard

Smiley Happy

by
Established Contributor

@Richard_C I have already preordered the note 8. Can I call customer services to discuss this offer and will I need to cancel and reorder to avail of it? 

by

Hi @UnawareCaesar

As posted earlier on.

We’ll be calling EE customers, who purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note7 directly from EE last year, in the coming months with a special Note8 offer.

We’ll be able to share more information directly with these customers when we call them.

It's up to yourself if you wan't to cancel the pre-order and await your contact for the special offer.

If you speak to customer services they won't be able to give you any information on the offer as of yet.

Richard

Smiley Happy

by
Established Contributor

The thing is I actually received the note 7 and the re-issued one as I like to receive my device on release date or shortly after, the people who will be eligible for this offer will be the kind of people who pre order. What if you have paid an early upgrade fee to pre order the note 8 because you were still locked into a contract due to having the s7 edge forced upon you when the note 7 was discontinued as you'd already sold your phone? They won't get any offer or anything?

by

Hi @cassgreensmith1

Thank you

Richard

Smiley Happy

by
Established Contributor

@Richard_C as @cassgreensmith1 said, the type of people who preordered the note 7 from EE are the type of people who will have already preordered the note 8. If EE are really interested in making a gesture to these people they would have done it during the preordered period and not "in the coming months" when the majority of people will already have their phones.

Unless the offer is something that can be utilised by people who have already preordered the note 8 I can only see a thread of annoyed customers complaining to EE. Can you confirm if this offer will be redeemable for people who have already purchased the note8? 

by

Hi @UnawareCaesar

Please do speak to our upgrades team in regards to this who will be able to look into this further for you.

As here on the community we do not have any account access.

Many  thanks,

Lee

by
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi. I've preordered the Galaxy Note 8, just wondering what date they'll be shipped out? Looking forward to my new device, cheers

Tom

by

[ Edited ]

Welcome back, @gingaming74.

Thanks for pre-ordering with EE. Smiley Very Happy

The latest update on the website says that they should be dispatched within 14 days of the launch date.

Check out our delivery of your EE order help and support page for more information on the delivery process.

I hope you enjoy your new phone when it arrives.

Exciting times!

Chris Smiley Happy

by
Valued Contributor

So if you have ordered the note 8, anyone received theirs yet or received a delivery date text? I cant wait!

by
Visitor

I received a text/email this morning to say mine will be delivered tomorrow.

I pre ordered mine via the upgrades team on the 24th Aug.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.