by Beauman Investigator
Investigator

Touch screen

Why has my touch screen stopped working or very very slow.i feel like getting a new phone company that do a cheaper price ,as I cannot use this phone properly,and to upgrade as s pensioner is to costly.

8 REPLIES 8
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Touch screen

Hello @Beauman ,

Welcome to the community,

How old is your phone? Are you able to take it to a local repair shop, who can take a look at it?

There is nothing stopping you going into a shop and buying a cheap phone and then putting your SIM card in the new phone, if you so wish, also, depending how much you use your phone, you can always change to a sim only plan, which would be cheaper. Just some ideas to help you financially. You can always also get a second hand phone, which could be cheaper than new, to save money.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

by Beauman Investigator
Investigator

It's a Samsung J5 2017,also the buttons on the bottom of the phone also don't work 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Beauman.

How long have you had this phone?

Is it on the most up to date software?

Is there any damage on the screen or the buttons?

Jon

by Beauman Investigator
Investigator

Its less than 2 years old.all is uptodate and there is no damage to the screenSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by

Thanks @Beauman.

I'd recommend following @Schockwave's advice from earlier, and taking the phone into your local EE Store to get it assessed for a potential repair.

The store would be able to lend you a phone to use in the mean time.

Jon

by Beauman Investigator
Investigator

I have tried all that you recommended, still no good,perhaps I will go to Tesco for one of there offers, as it's to much to get my new one early ,It Would still be cheaper .thank you 

by

Have you been into the EE Store, @Beauman?

They would be able to help you get this fixed.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.