cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

These Ee workers need 2 get of their back side and do smethng about the preorder

Faheem_89
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

!!!!!!

22 REPLIES 22

Can I just say a pre order is not a  guarantee of getting the device on launch day and it’s not advertise as such.  

@Watkins07 wrote:

@Faheem_89

if you had gone to o2 or another network, there are some people there who still haven’t recieved theirs.  Samsung have most probably under supplied to networks for their customers. 

It happens every year with both Apple and Samsung. 

Its frustrating , but you will get your phone. It’s not a crisis, it’s just a temporary delay in receiving your phone. 

I hope you enjoy it when it arrives 

Correct they will always put their own customers first tht is why I did get mine on release day but they did still mess the delivery up.

And I am sure they will enjoy the phone when it arrives because I'm loving it. I got the 1TB 12GB RAM version and its quick and smooth as anything.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Profile closed
Not applicable

@Faheem_89, it's a peril of pre ordering and wanting to be among the first to have something. Another peril is that you are lab rats to try the new model out on. Oh, and you will be paying a premium for the phone and / or contact despite the promotions. I won't say any of this more strongly because I'll be reprimanded for speaking my mind again. So much for free speech...

@Profile closed  Everyone is entitled to say what they think.  The problem is being a flag ship device it will come with a high cost.  Devices are getting more and more expensive and that cost is always going to be down to the customer to pay,  long gone are the days of getting a popular device for free as some customer believe they should get some sort of customer loyalty, but that’s not going to happen because of the high cost of devices and the networks are not going to give anyone a high end device on the cheap.  When you work out the cost of the device and the cost of the tariff it’s not as bad as what you think but choosing the right tariff is the first thing to get right.   I don’t need 30-60GB of data per month so I don’t even look at those tariffs at all.  I can look at around 5-10GB because I use WiFi a lot.  I’ll probably choose a sim only deal next time around at around 3GB.  No need to upgrade every 2 years if the device you have is more than capable.  

Shiny new toy must have is no longer getting me to upgrade. 

Faheem_89
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Stop being so tight and stingy and do yourself a favour and do an upgrade or buy a new phone you definitely need to do one and stop annoying people that have ordered new phones, you clearly need a new phone asap so stop being tight on yourself.....

90% of people dont need a new phone they want a new phone. There is a difference.

When I pre-ordered the S10 I didnt need a new phone.

But I did need a new phone a week before it came because I dropped my S8+

Faheem_89
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well at least you pre-ordered it unlike the other guy he would never upgrade if his life depended on it...

Why does he have to? It's his choice.

Faheem_89
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well why is he moaning about upgrades and stuff he clearly should just do one if he wants one that badly...

I think you need to read his post again instead of making assumptions.