cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

These Ee workers need 2 get of their back side and do smethng about the preorder

Faheem_89
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

!!!!!!

22 REPLIES 22
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Faheem_89

are you having problems with your preorder? What device have you ordered?

BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Faheem_89 wrote:

!!!!!!

And how are they going to do that if they don't have the stock to send you? Samsung couldn't keep up with demand.

What variant did you order.

Samsung website states that the S10+ 512GB Ceramic Black is out of stock and there isn't a timescale reported on there

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Faheem_89
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have pre-ordered Samsung galaxy S10 plus 512gb ceramic white on the 6th of march. It was ment 2 arrive on the 8th march, but they have told me I have to wait until the 15th of march.

So many other customers are having this problem and their not that fussed to solve the problem just giving petty £20 of next bill to quite everyone.....

Faheem_89
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered the Samsung S10 plus 512gb ceramic white...

I don't think you understand the meaning of preorder, it's ee fault they could not handle the deliveries, Samsung have already stated they have it in stock. Ee just putting the blame on Samsung aswell, so don't know who is telling the truth.

Two big major companies like that should stick to their word. The whole meaning of preorder is that you order your item and receive it on the release day, I pre-ordered many other items before from other retailers and it was delivered on the release day right on time.

I don't why it's bothering you so much acting like you own Samsung and Ee like you made the mistake looool

@Faheem_89 wrote:

I ordered the Samsung S10 plus 512gb ceramic white...

I don't think you understand the meaning of preorder, it's ee fault they could not handle the deliveries, Samsung have already stated they have it in stock. Ee just putting the blame on Samsung aswell, so don't know who is telling the truth.

Two big major companies like that should stick to their word. The whole meaning of preorder is that you order your item and receive it on the release day, I pre-ordered many other items before from other retailers and it was delivered on the release day right on time.

I don't why it's bothering you so much acting like you own Samsung and Ee like you made the mistake looool

I know the concept of a preorder but I also know the concept of ESTIMATED delivery times. If EE didn't receive enough stock that is not their fault.

@Faheem_89 

the same happened to me a few years ago with the iPhone. I preordered first thing on pre order day and it was recieved a few weeks after the official launch. 

The websites states it’s not a guarantee that it will arrive on launch day but they  try their very best. They can’t send what they don’t have. 

Despite placing large orders for the devices, if they don’t receive enough to cover the preorders , some will sadly have to wait a little longer. 

They are shipped in order of when preorders are placed, and as more stock comes in, it is sent out straight away. 

All networks are at the mercy of the manufacturers and what they send out. 

Please know that they work as quickly as possible to get you your device as EE can only start to bill you when you get it, so it’s in their interest to get it you as soon as possible . 

Faheem_89
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If your so clever why don't you solve the preorder crisis that is going on.....

@Faheem_89 wrote:

If your so clever why don't you solve the preorder crisis that is going on.....

Think you need to chill a little, we are not EE workers we are just customers. For your info I dind't get my S10 from EE I buy diect from Samsung and even they messed up my delivery.

@Faheem_89

if you had gone to o2 or another network, there are some people there who still haven’t recieved theirs.  Samsung have most probably under supplied to networks for their customers. 

It happens every year with both Apple and Samsung. 

Its frustrating , but you will get your phone. It’s not a crisis, it’s just a temporary delay in receiving your phone. 

I hope you enjoy it when it arrives