by AHEARD Investigator
Investigator

There is no chat option ever ....and none of my WhatsApp pics save onto gallery

My WhatsApp pics and videos are definitely not saving into gallery 

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: There is no chat option ever ....and none of my WhatsApp pics save onto gall

Hi, @AHEARD

If you are using Android when you go into gallery make sure you are looking at albums and your WhatsApp album/pictures will be visible.

Screenshot_20180725-181415_Gallery.jpg

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Employee

Re: There is no chat option ever ....and none of my WhatsApp pics save onto gall

Hi @AHEARD

Just to add to what @Northerner has mentioned, It may show different on different devices on my Huawei I go

• Gallery
  • Albums:
  • Other:

Hope this helps,

Lee

by AHEARD Investigator
Investigator

I've tried that.  Nowhere to be seen 

by
EE Employee

Hi @AHEARD,

What type of phone is it that you are using?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Have you given WhatsApp storage permissions?

by
EE Employee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@AHEARD wrote:

I've tried that.  Nowhere to be seen 

@AHEARD you haven't any photos then, or you haven't downloaded them as this is the location of the WhatsApp folder. 

@chistery it gets permission when you install it, it doesn't need additional permissions after install. However you can check by going into settings - apps - Whatsapp - permissions.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.