by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

The new Samsung Galaxy is coming

It's time to get excited - one of the first phone launches of the year is fast approaching. And it's a big one.

The new Samsung Galaxy promises to be extra special. All will be revealed very soon.

Want to be one of the first to get all the latest Galaxy news? Register below and you'll join the front of the queue for all the latest news and updates.

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
8 REPLIES
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: The new Samsung Galaxy is coming

I am so excited I can't wait.

The S10 is the phone I am waiting for. But I get the feeling they may suprise us and launch both the S10 and the fold phone here.

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Pie 9.0 Beta)
If I have helped you please click on the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Oh and @TiffJ @Sorcha if you need someone to review it by giving them a phone to borrow to test it I am you man Smiley Wink Smiley Happy

by NickH16 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Excited to see what comes for S10 due to what we know we see for note 10 

5G smart phones too from the sounds 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Pointless the S10 being a 5G smart phone. 5G won't be in UK until 2020/2021 So My guess is the S11 onwards will be 5G.

I know there is a 5G varant of the S10 but I am guessing that wn't come to the UK Market.

Apparently EE started testing 5G in the Old Street area of London back in November, but due to the fact that with 5G they have to build new infrastructure unlike they did with 4G it will take longer to roll out.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@BrendonH they are launching 5G this year so theres a good chance the 5G variant comes to the UK.

Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@BrendonH would make perfect business sense to sell it as 5G ready then give people a 5G sim & plan when 5G launches like they did with people on Orange & T-Mobile when the iPhone 5 launched.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

I hope the 5G model is coming to the UK now rumoured to be known as the Galaxy S10 X.

10GB of ram and 1TB of storage space 5,000 mAh battery space. This is one beast of a phone.

by siliconglen Investigator
Investigator

Would be better if there was a way to sign up for interest without having a lot of unnecessary extra fields to fill in as well because marketing wanted them mandatory.

Third principle of data protection act applies.

Otherwise, people might just be inclined to make things up and pollute your data.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.