by Debbie8 Contributor
Contributor

Thanks to In Store Staff

I wrote a couple of increasingly panicked messages on here yesterday (blame my age) about not being able to transfer my mobile number to my new phone and having no credit as promised.

I gave up trying to work it out myself and went into the EE shop in near me this morning and spoke to a young man there.  Somehow, despite my garbled explanation Smiley Happy he understood what I was trying to say and took my old mobile and new phone and started to type into his iPad.  Within ten minutes he handed them back saying 'within 24 hrs your new phone will have the old phones mobile number and your credit should be applied to your new phone'.

Well it took just two HOURS for the transfer to take place.  Granted, I haven't had the credit applied yet but I'm waiting a full 24 hours to see if it goes on (if not, I shall not panic but go back into the store).

Can I just say a massive THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Daniel at the EE shop in Denton, Manchester who was incredibly helpful and did not make me feel a fool (even though I am........ ).

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Thanks to In Store Staff

Thanks for getting back to us about this, @Debbie8.

You're not a fool. 🙂

It's a big change to go through swapping from Orange to EE. I'm glad Daniel was on hand to make this a bit more painless for you.

I will send a message through the store thanking him for his help. 🙂

I'm sure if you still have a problem after 24 hours, he'll be more than happy to help again.

Give us a shout if you need anything too.

Have a lovely night.

Chris 🙂

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Thanks to In Store Staff

Thanks for getting back to us about this, @Debbie8.

You're not a fool. 🙂

It's a big change to go through swapping from Orange to EE. I'm glad Daniel was on hand to make this a bit more painless for you.

I will send a message through the store thanking him for his help. 🙂

I'm sure if you still have a problem after 24 hours, he'll be more than happy to help again.

Give us a shout if you need anything too.

Have a lovely night.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.