cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Spoke on the phone and live chat. S10 plus will be delivered today

Steve131
Investigator
Investigator

Got a text from dpd confirming delivery times for today. Spoke to live chat last night and ee customer services this morning and this is the case. I will be getting my s10 plus today 😊

29 REPLIES 29
garetbe
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I don’t know if a slight error on a delivery is reason enough to stop your whole contract. 

Samsung and EE (aside from today) have been very clear that the launch date is the 8th.

@garetbe wrote:

I don’t know if a slight error on a delivery is reason enough to stop your whole contract. 

Samsung and EE (aside from today) have been very clear that the launch date is the 8th.

Launch date is th yes but if demand outweighs supply there is nothing EE can do, yes you are able to cancel if you want as you don't have the device yet but that is up to you.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
garetbe
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@BrendonH - my post was confusing. I was replying to a previous post. If stock gets delayed it’s just one of those things. 

@Tonstar17 wrote:

SmartSelect_20190307-180009_Chrome.jpg

This is the email I received from ee. No notifications or tracking info from dpd. It is supposed to be delivered to an ee store. I'm supposed to signed for it and provide Id. How the hell was this allowed to be delivered to the wrong address. Not very optimistic about getting it tomorrow.

Is this not an EE store in Feltham?

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

I dont know, even if it is, I dont live anywhere near feltham. I also haven't received any emails or delivery slots notifications from dpd about delivery and many others have received delivery notifications on here. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tonstar17

Thanks for ordering with EE.

I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team who'll be able to confirm your order and check the address that it was sent to.

Let us know what happens.

Chris

What about the ceramic version cause I didn’t get any text or email and my order says it’s confirmed on the tracking 

Christopher_G

Hi and welcome to the community, @Prakash26 🙂

Is it on the online order tracker that it says it's confirmed?

Have you checked your spam/junk folder to see if the email made its way there?

Chris

Hi yeah I checked spam and junk there is no email 

Katie_B

Hi @Prakash26.

When did you place the order?

Speak soon, Katie 🙂