cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Spoke on the phone and live chat. S10 plus will be delivered today

Steve131
Investigator
Investigator

Got a text from dpd confirming delivery times for today. Spoke to live chat last night and ee customer services this morning and this is the case. I will be getting my s10 plus today 😊

29 REPLIES 29
nicnoc66
Visitor

Ah that’s good. 

I’ve had notification too but until I see it happen gonna be a pessimist and assume wrong 😄

Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Steve131 How exciting .  I get so giddy when I get that text for my new shiny phone.  Hope you have lots of fun with it today when it arrives x

@nicnoc66 What model/colour have you gone for?  An exciting day ahead for guys x

killyouridols08
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've spoken to DPD. It seems NO one will be getting a S10 today. He confirmed it WAS and error and, despite my tracker saying otherwise, They havent even picked up my parcel from EE. All set for tomorrow but seems like , as reported on here, someone pulled the trigger too early.

I've arranged delivery for tomorrow (Between 8:30-10:30, so he could do that much) as the time slot I arranged today didn't suit tomorrow, but we will wait and see.

djslapper
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

spoke to DPD and check tracking click wheres my parcel been , The email and timeslots are incorrect, the phones are getting collected today and delivered tomorrow

killyouridols08
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@djslapper wrote:

spoke to DPD and check tracking click wheres my parcel been , The email and timeslots are incorrect, the phones are getting collected today and delivered tomorrow

Same. Mine said they collected the Parcel from EE at 7:01 this morning, I questioned this being a bit close to the knuckle for a delivery today and he confirmed they havent even collected it yet

@killyouridols08 wrote:

I've spoken to DPD. It seems NO one will be getting a S10 today. He confirmed it WAS and error and, despite my tracker saying otherwise, They havent even picked up my parcel from EE. All set for tomorrow but seems like , as reported on here, someone pulled the trigger too early.

I've arranged delivery for tomorrow (Between 8:30-10:30, so he could do that much) as the time slot I arranged today didn't suit tomorrow, but we will wait and see.

Looks like EE will have some explaining to do as 2 different people have told me it will be today. Under that information i have taken a day off work and lost wages. So i will not be happy if this is the case

killyouridols08
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Steve131 wrote:

@killyouridols08 wrote:

Looks like EE will have some explaining to do as 2 different people have told me it will be today. Under that information i have taken a day off work and lost wages. So i will not be happy if this is the case

Indeed. This could be a pain in the Ar*e for EE, especially on top of the Alleged £20 credits they are handing out to customers whos orders are delayed.

@killyouridols08 wrote:

@Steve131 wrote:

@killyouridols08 wrote:

Indeed. This could be a pain in the Ar*e for EE, especially on top of the Alleged £20 credits they are handing out to customers whos orders are delayed.

Yeah i just saw that too. £20 credit doesnt make up for a days wage for me. Going to be a busy next few days for the customer service team