by EviePerfect
Explorer

Sony Xperia Z1

I've had my Sony Xperia Z1 for a long time and it's on it's last legs. Every app keeps crashing, it says I don't have any available space despite me deleting everything, clearing every cache. I need to upgrade to an Iphone 6 or 6s but my contract doesn't end until May 2017 and as I'm a full time student I can't afford to pay a lot to pay off the phone. What should I do?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Sony Xperia Z1

Hi,  

Is this a serious question? What are your expectations from asking this question? 

Maybe:

• Get a part time job;
  • Save some money;
  • Consider a phone which costs less than an iPhone 6s;
  • Reinstall your Sony firmware to see if this solves your problems;

Depending on your contract you also might be able to upgrade early.  

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by EviePerfect
Explorer

Um yes of course it's a serious question? It's very difficult to get a job in a town where there are no available vacancies and when you're in full-time education? 

Not a very helpful response. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Not at all I had a part time job and was a full time student. There are always jobs if you look for them and maybe even related to your course. 

Anyway you are after a premium upgrade which is going cost you if you upgrade early or even when your upgrade is due.  In addition to the handset cost there will also like be a tariff increase.  

Like I said I would suggest reinstalling your firmware or maybe lowering your replacement handset requirements if you don't have the funds. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.